Stuff I need to get rid of

From: Tim Johnson <tim@johnsons-web.com>
Date: Sun Aug 22 2004 - 12:28:49 AKDT

I'm getting flack about being a pack rat, so I need to
get rid of some things. The following may be of interest:

Microsoft ergonomic keyboard - black. It's a huge one, looks
like the one pictured here:
  http://www.askergoworks.com/shopexd.asp?id=726

Happy Hacker Lite 2 keyboard - black. It's at the other
end of the size scale.
Website of interest is here:
  http://shop.store.yahoo.com/pfuca-store/hhkblayout.html

and I have an old serial port trackball. It is not all that
great. Old roller style technology, but if you have been
thinking about getting a trackball, but aren't sure about
it, this would be a way to check out whether or not you'd care
for some a little more modern, like a logitech optical or

I will be in Anchorage on both this coming Tuesday, the 24th;
and friday the 27th.

tim

--
Tim Johnson <tim@johnsons-web.com>