Re: books on net

From: <captgoodnight@acsalaska.net>
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 20:34:53 AKDT

On Thursday 12 August 2004 08:16 pm, captgoodnight@acsalaska.net wrote:
> Came across this selection of books, it might be old news to some of ya,
> but new to me :)
>
> http://www.flashdance.cx/books/
>
> cool ;)

Umm, I didn't see the other stuff on this guys site, I'm sorry if I helped offend anyone. I first visited
the books directory, downloaded what I wanted, then went to the $home and, well, that's the internet
for ya. Again, I'm sorry. One other thing, the book packages should be inspected before any compiling
of them is done, treat this site with suspicion... I'm not compiling.

hehe, that's the web for ya.

eddie