slightly OT but something to ponder

From: William Bouterse <bill@bouterse.com>
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 19:27:20 AKDT

I am a member of a community planning project and have been assigned
the task of setting down in a few sentences, Technology proposals for the upper Susitna valley, aka Sunshine,Caswell, i.e. "The Y" area which
is adjacent to Talkeetna.....This is a ten to thirty year plan....

In other words a broad view proposal to create and implement IT and information/communication innovations to enhance the knowledge base of local residents, students and visitors, creating a cutting edge workplace and workforce to actively attract technological oriented businesses and become a hub of education and innovation for residents, employers while maintaining workforce sustainability.

The above paragraph is about as long as allowable,(probably too long) ....Comments, additions, subtractions are welcome but remember, I actually have to submit something ASAP and there is not much time for lengthy discourse...!!:o)
(Who knows, a few of my sentences may actually survive the "cut". There is not a lot of room for details at this time but "general specifics" are useful)

Feel free to email me off-list.....

Thanks,

William (Bill) Bouterse