Re: wi-fi info

From: Scott Johnson <scott@akghetto.com>
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 22:59:08 AKDT

Chili's on Abbott/Dimond. Burger King on Northern Lights (between
Spenard and Minnesota) as advertised "free wireless internet access"
but I haven't actually tried it yet. Sullivan Arena has one from GCI
matter of fact that as soon as you join, the first web page you request
brings up a GCI "enter your credit card number to be charged $5 for
access" page, however I just hit cancel and still had access....
*quiet, don't let GCI know*.... no idea if just port 80 traffic is
regulated... only had my iPAQ on me when I found it.

Someone should put up a Wiki of local AP's that are intentionally
open.....

Scott