Re: wi-fi info

From: Justin Dieters <enderak@gci.net>
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 12:18:25 AKDT

Speaking of, does anyone know of a list of Alaskan places (particularly Anchorage and Eagle River) that offer free wireless access? Places like coffee shops, restaurants, etc. I'm talking about legitimate access, not 'my neighbor down the street has an open access point' :)

The only place I know of is UAA has some access in the CAS and Engineering buildings.

Justin