Re: SUMMARY: wi-fi spots in Anchorage

From: <captgoodnight@acsalaska.net>
Date: Sat Jul 17 2004 - 22:38:44 AKDT

On Saturday 17 July 2004 09:59 pm, Royce Williams wrote:

Just spoke to a owner of Kaladi today ;)

muldoon kaladi
soon Huffman kaladi
I think frontage rd kaladi too (I think)
Wasilla Kaladi
my next door neighbor (JOKING!) hehe

Also, from what I learned, the service at NorLghts Kaladi isn't free, but cheap from what
I remember. The only security messure is mac filtering. They've had problems
with unauthorized associations. From what I remember, all security measures at
all locations depend on mac filtering only. Something to think about if purchasing time
on their networks.

Early last summer out in Wasilla, I remember speaking to the owner, she
mentioned basically handing it out for free at the time, I'm not sure if that's the case now.
She was a awfully nice person, she said a guy walked in one day and mentioned he could
associate and surf from the parking lot, she shrugged her shoulders and let it be; that was last summer
though. She was cool, at the time I was a farming dirtbag, dirty and all. She was awsome polite.
I must say, those were some of the better quad shot Americanos I've had; Kaladi rocks ;)

Bests,
eddie