Re: wi-fi spots in Anchorage

From: Adam Bultman <adamb@glaven.org>
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 21:54:55 AKDT

Royce Williams wrote:

>Searching for something else, I stumbled on this:
>
>http://www.jiwire.com/search-wifi-hotspots.htm?command=&ssid=&hotspot_name=&location_type_id=0&technology_id=0&provider_id=0&pay_free=both&address=&country_id=1&city=anchorage&radius=20.0&state_id=1&zip=
>
>or, if/when it wraps:
>
>http://tinyurl.com/4tawl
>

>Probably not as complete as the list we've assembled, but it's a start.
>
>-royce

I was very disappointed in other 'wifi hotspot' pages for where I used
to live. There was only one good one, put together by a friend of mine,
who went to just about any and every area claiming to have wifi and
testing it out.

So... Now that I'm in Anchorage, when are the meetings, and more
importantly, where are the coffee shops with free wifi?

Adam