Re: spyware question

From: <captgoodnight@acsalaska.net>
Date: Fri Jun 25 2004 - 16:25:57 AKDT

On Friday 25 June 2004 03:50 pm, W.D.McKinney wrote:
> I just asked ACS Internet about some ports that were being stopped IE.
> a news feed (NNTP) and they replied via e-mail saying that no specific
> ports are being blocked.
>

> Hmmmm... maybe it would be good to stick your head above the weeds.
>
> Dee

But Dee, there's all these neat colorful worms down here, plus I get to tear them apart and see
what makes them tick.....Any how, it's a cave I live in, not the weeds; Poke my head out the cave entrance
would be appropriate. lol. :)

I've generally found they do respond to "service" questions. Try to contact their security admins and it's a whole different
story. They're busy...Anyhow, not to digress, but using to many acronyms with phone support usually confuses them.
I'm kinda surprised ya got NNTP (a news feed) past them...lol. :) Here's an exercise for ya, when talking to phone support,
use only acronyms, and listen to the confusion. lololol j/k

So, ideas?

hehehe,
eddie