Interview with Jean Tourrilhes of HP - Another user of Debian

From: W.D.McKinney <deem@wdm.com>
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 20:28:10 AKDT

I quote the the interview:

LQ) What OS(s) do you use? What is your preferred Linux distro and why?

JT) I'm not an OS zealot. I've always recommended people to keep using
what they are most familiar with and use what will get the work done.
What's funny is that I've been working with a person that was a
WinCE/PocketPC zealot, so I got to see the other side... I actually
believe that OS zealotry is doing a disservice to our community, because
if you force somebody into something against his will, you run the risk
of creating negative experiences. And, ultimately, what matters is not
the OS you use, but what you give to the world, you are not interviewing
me because I use Linux ;-)
For my main desktop and my experimental boxes, I use Debian-stable.

For the URL see

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?threadid=194667

Cheers,
Dee