Flash .ogg player compatible with Linux?

From: Justin Dieters <enderak@gci.net>
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 20:40:20 AKDT

Hi all. I am looking for a usb flash-memory mp3/ogg player. So far,
the only thing i've found really is the various iRiver players, but from
what I understand you need to use the propriatary software to transfer
files to/from the player (i.e. you can't just mount the drive andcopy
the mp3/ogg files to the player and have them play)

Anyone have any experience with this? The .ogg support is important, and
a voice recorder would be nice as well. The iRiver has pretty much
everything I want, but the apparent need for the windows software to
transfer music makes me wary.

Thanks,
Justin