Fedora

From: newnham <newnham@gci.net>
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 18:20:29 AKDT

I installed fc dsual boot with my xp system, first 2 attempts were
unsuccesfull, but the third time i did my own disk partitioning instead of
auto and it works like a dream. I also found a great tool for repartitioning
hard drives without losin the info you have on them. let me know if oyur
interested, its free and it lets you resize easily.