Fedora

From: Jim <jsw@wadell.org>
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 17:18:40 AKDT

Thought I would pass on some of my experiences with FC2. I have done my
old IBM 600 laptop, went smooth. I then did my deskside box. Interesting
thing about it is that it is using XFS as the file system. FC did not
even blink. I am about to re-do the laptop with the SELinux enabled.
Tried it on the pre-release and busted my chops, but the new FAQ fixes a
lot of the problems I had (ignorance!), and I have a feeling we will be
seeing a lot of it in the future!

Jim