RE: file naming length conventions

From: Michael Gillson <Michael_Gillson@chugachelectric.com>
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 11:45:51 AKDT

I personally like long file names but I dislike the use of spaces in the
names.
Usually a space is a token separator between program elements. CR and
LF and Tab are also separators.
None of these are allowed in file names.

I do not know while long names give you a problem in html. I do not
have problems with long names.