site hosting

From: Zach Parish <messiah@acsalaska.net>
Date: Sun Jun 06 2004 - 10:41:49 AKDT

I'm looking at setting up a local (small) company with a web presence. After
just viewing the hosting packages that either ACS Alaska or GCI offer I have
a horrible taste in my mouth. Horrible IMHO.
I think I'd rather dyndns and point them to my local slackware server.
Apache/PHP/companyname.dyndns.org/sky is the limit...

I dont think I could charge them to make a small site and have it hosted on
ACS's or GCI's IIS Virtual Servers...just dont think I'd be able to sleep at
night...

Any thoughts/comments???

Zach