Looking for Cables

From: Jamie Hushower <hushower@alaska-geeks.com>
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 13:58:14 AKDT

I am looking for some antenna cabling and thought I'd check here first.
I'm willing to trade or buy if anyone has what I'm looking for.

I have been playing with building my own omni- and directional antennae
to extend my wireless network to several friends that live within 200 or
300 yards. I need a cable that can connect my Cisco 340 PCMCIA adapter
(I don't know the adapter type) to an N Type connector on one of the
antennae. 8 to 20 feet is preferable. Both ends of the cable would be male.

I also need a cable to connect my Cisco AP (TNC connector) to an N Type
connector on an antenna. Again, 8 to 20 feet, both ends male.

Thanks.

-Jamie

--
Jamie Hushower