RE: Program??

From: Hassler, Jeff <Jeff.Hassler@asc.asrc.com>
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 14:53:01 AKDT

RPM's:

You should be able to remove it with YaST under the Add or Remove
Software option. Find the .rpm in the right-hand panel, select it and
click accept. I haven't used YaST to remove a package, but have used it
to install a single package in SuSE 8.2 Pro and Enterprise Server 8.

Should also be able to remove it from the command line. The rpm man
pages should give all the info you need.