Re: scsi tape and loader commands

From: <amv@akvalentine.com>
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 14:18:57 AKDT

I looks like a permission issue. Try running the same command as root and
see if it works. If it does, make sure that either the permissions on
/dev/sgd allow your user to rw access or that you add your user to the
group that owns /dev/sgd (and /dev/sgd has group rw).

Also, 'mtx' is another command that you can try.

Good Luck.

Anthony Valentine