RE: aklug Digest V3 #94

From: Thomison, Lee <ThomisonL@ci.anchorage.ak.us>
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 13:22:39 AKDT

There's a couple of tools. Kino is popular, and freshmeat has a few
others listed. In any case, you'll need dvdauthor.

Couple of sites:

Doom9.net
Dvdrhelp.com=20

G'luck.

----------------------------------

Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 18:21:58 -0800
From: Barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Subject: Editing DVD's

I have a DVD that I created using a Sony digital camera. Does anyone
have any experience in editingusing a non encrypted DVD original?

I want to take pieces of what is on this DVD and add it with some other
stuff to create a new DVD.

I am trying to use cinelerra...do I need some other tools to get the
stuff off of the DVD into some other format maybe?

Mike
--=20
Barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>