RE: test

From: Leif Sawyer <lsawyer@gci.com>
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 09:41:50 AKDT

Mike writes:
> I apologize--after the discussion recently about this I'd meant to
> whitelist mmp-1.gci.net (which appears to be the server GCI
> customers use for outgoing mail--correct me if I'm wrong on that
> Leif), but I completely forgot about it.

Just as a side note, we're trying to get SpamCop to keep our mail
servers whitelisted. Not sure what the status of that is, since the
fellow who's been working that is not in the office today.

Hopefully this will stop the pain everybody's feeling from the
increased spam. We'll still continue to hunt down spammers on our
end, of course.

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s