RE: Fwd: Anti-spam Pilot Test: Employee & Student Volunteers Wanted!

From: Stephen King <sking@chartercollege.edu>
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 07:37:54 AKDT

Well...it does boil down to a possible language difference. To some of
the financial pipples, $35M is thirty-five thousand dollars. $35MM
would be thirty-five million. Also, got to question whether the
"maintenance" is contractual software maintenance or what they're paying
a tech to do. Some places break out the number of hours a tech spends
on it times the billable rate of the tech as "maintenance" costs, and in
that case even freeware is expensive. =20

Stephen King
Instructor, Information Technology
Charter College
2221 E. Northern Lights Suite 120