OffTopic - Alaska Oracle Users Group

From: Joe R. Hruska <jhruska@integritysi.com>
Date: Sun Mar 28 2004 - 13:00:27 AKST

I apologize in advance for spamming the list - however, I know there are a
couple of Linux Oracle users on this list that may be interested in
this...

Announcing the Alaska Oracle Users Group!

Thanks to the efforts of Frank Roberts, Scott Knutsen, Stacey Moon, and
David Alexander the Alaska Oracle Users Group is up and running.

The first meeting will be held on Tuesday April 13th from 12:30 to 1:30 at
the Arctic Slope Regional Corp building located at 3900 C Street.

Oracle will be presenting “New Features in Oracle 8i/9i that you might
have missed”

This will be the last time that you will receive a SPAM message from me.
If you wish to continue to receive information regarding the Alaska Oracle
Users Group, please signup for the mailing list and visit the on-line web
forums where information on meetings and events will be posted.

To signup for the mailing list, simply send e-mail to:
akoug-subscribe@akoug.org

To visit to the Alaska Oracle User Group forums:
http://forums.akoug.org

If you have any technical issues with the above links, please send e-mail to:
sysadmin@akoug.org

Please pass the word to your friends and co-workers that may be interested.

Thank you for your time,

Joe Hruska