Choosing a wiki

From: Barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun Mar 28 2004 - 12:11:02 AKST

I looked at the suggestions and others that were out there. I have
choosen to use twiki.org. There are several reasons for this:

Here is what I wanted in the wiki:

1. Ability to authenticate the user, IF I wanted to.

2. Tracking of changes to a web page....so that we could undo mistakes
and possible corruption of a specific page.

3. Easily backed up.

4. Current development.

5. Good support.

This led me to the http://twiki.org site. If someone thinks that I am
absolutely making a HUGE mistake, then please let me know. However, we
are just trying this idea and nothing is in Stone. Heck, we may find
out that this won't work for us as a group and it fails

--
Barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>