Re: qmail local time

From: Scott Johnson <scott@akghetto.com>
Date: Sat Mar 20 2004 - 18:25:50 AKST

I never received any responses to this from the LUG, so I wanted to let
everyone know that I found a patch at
http://www.gbch.net/software/qmail-localtime-patch that did exactly
what I was looking for - qmail is written to timestamp all messages in
UTC/GMC - this patch changes it so qmail will timestamp in the local
machine's UTC offset.

Scott