Re: smtp server

From: Tim Jordan <timothy_jordan@labor.state.ak.us>
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 10:43:55 AKST

It use to be a Netscape Mail server now I think it's I-planet....
I'm digging into exim4 and I noticed that "DEBCONF" is everywhere in the
various config files for exim4:

EX:
    domainlist local_domains = DEBCONFlocal_domainsDEBCONF

I understand you can configure exim4 with Debconf but I'm not sure how
to call it properly. Can you advise?

TJ