Electronic/Digital Signature Recommendation

Subject: Electronic/Digital Signature Recommendation
From: KSchneider (krs@ferocitydesign.com)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 15:32:46 AKST

Hey guys --

Anyone have a recommendation for a digital signature utility? I'm looking
for software or a script that will be used for online job applications to
replace an applicant's written signature with a digital one. I've got a
web-based form that needs this technology.

Requiring the user to download a key or an applet is an option, though is
there something my app can use that would circumvent the need to download
anything? (I'm doubtful, but curious...)

Thanks,
Kate

--
General Partner - Ferocity Design