Ideas??

Subject: Ideas??
From: Matthew Dunaway (fert@eagle.ptialaska.net)
Date: Sun Feb 29 2004 - 09:08:19 AKST

Does anybody know of a good CD ripping program? I am looking for one that will
let you choose the data rate. ( 256, 128, 96, etc. kbs). I only have K3B and
can't seem to find a setting for it.
I have a Creative 64MB mp3 player that I would like to be able to put a whole
CD or better on. Nice little player, doubles as a portable hard drive too.
I am currently using Windows media player to rip CDs at 48kbs. They sound
pretty good even at that compression. I would rather have a Linux version
instead.
Thanks. :-)

--
Registered Linux User #299487