Re: Mozilla Question

Subject: Re: Mozilla Question
From: Greg Madden (pabi@gci.net)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 11:18:39 AKST

On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 09:26, Matthew Dunaway wrote:
> On Thursday 26 February 2004 10:33 am, Greg Madden wrote:
> > On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 08:18, Matthew Dunaway wrote:
> > > I was using mozilla for a while, but now it's not working. I click on the
> > > icon and a box opens up in the task bar. It says mozilla and the
> > > hourglass shaped mouse pointer starts spinning. About 30 seconds later,
> > > everything closes. I can't get Mozilla or Netscape 7.1 to open no matter
> > > what I do. I like Konq and Kmail, but I would rather use Mozilla
> >
> > Try starting Mozilla using Xterm or Konsole and entering the 'mozilla'
> > command . You should see the error messages indicating what is not
> > working.
>
> The error message says segmentation fault.

The last seg fault I had was from running different versions of Debian,
& backports. Hopefully it is just a issue with running a mixed
environment, what is your setup? It could be Mozilla is not finding the
correct library it needs to run, either it is the wrong version of
library or Mozilla can't find it. Did it ever work ?

--
Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.