Re: Record Ripper?

Subject: Re: Record Ripper?
captgoodnight@acsalaska.net
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 20:17:25 AKST

On Sunday 22 February 2004 07:58 pm, Jim Wadell wrote:
> Anyone have suggestions for translating old tapes and records (the vinyl
> kind, for you young people) to wav files?
>
> Jim

I'm a big cinelerra fan myself, takes a strong CPU for video though. I like
the idea of doing everything in one spot. Quality too, can be complicated
though. It's broadcast 2000 on steroids. Recording, massive editing/tweaking
functions and encoding/decoding in many formats. Yup, I like it ;)
......Maybe I'll be a sales person...

bests,
eddie

--