RE: IMAPdir vs Maildir++

Subject: RE: IMAPdir vs Maildir++
From: Jon Reynolds (jonr@destar.net)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 14:13:23 AKST

Hi Jim, Sorry for the late reply. I believe Maildir++ is just Maildirs with
quotas patched into the qmail source. From what I understand, using the
filesystem quota sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. I am not even sure
if that answers your question, if not elaborate on what it is you are trying
to accomplish and I will see if I can offer any more ideas.

Jon

Thanks for the charts!! You rock Jim!