SCO goes to Harvard

Subject: SCO goes to Harvard
From: Stanley Long (slong@customcpu.com)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 23:29:22 AKST

SCO Receives Poisonous Reception at Ivy
By Jim Wagner February 3, 2004

The SCO Group took its intellectual property challenge of Linux to
Harvard on Monday and received a cold reception from area students
opposed to the company's legal tactics.
Perhaps expecting a more relaxed reception in a region still celebrating
the Super Bowl victory of its New England Patriots, he found himself in
the middle of a crowd that was almost entirely pro-Linux. Several MIT
students asked pointed questions.

Darl Goes to Harvard - My First Quick Impressions Monday,
February 02 2004 "Groklaw"

... he asked the audience if they had gotten infected by MyDoom, and he
pointed to one guy who beautifully answered, "No, I use Linux, so I
wasn't affected," and the room laughed.