RE: ssh chaining?

Subject: RE: ssh chaining?
From: Mac Mason (macmasta@ak.net)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 09:14:07 AKST

Yes, but that undoes the nice 'encryption' thing we all like ssh for,
and just sends your X traffic in plaintext. ('text'? Sort of...)

Anyway, I'd double-check that you have X forwarding enabled on all the
machines in question, and then I'd install X11 on the openBSD machine,
and just not run it, because I'll bet X11 forwarding relies on some
subset of the X libraries.

~Mac~