Fluxbox issues.

Subject: Fluxbox issues.
From: Peter Steven House (aspsh4@uaa.alaska.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 31 2004 - 06:20:14 AKST

Hi, I've adopted Fluxbox as my WM of choice and it's worked out very
well for me. There's one quirk I cannot seem to wrap my head around and
I was hoping someone could give me a good answer.

When I untar a theme, I place it appropriate directories and upon
restart of Flux, it is accessible as a style. Backgrounds, however, do
not work unless I manually set them using bsetroot.

This is the pertinent part of my menu

[submenu] (Styles) {Choose a style...}
    [stylesdir] (/usr/share/commonbox/styles)
    [stylesdir] (~/fluxbox/styles)

    [include] (/usr/share/commonbox/imagebmenu)
    [include] (/usr/share/commonbox/solidbgmenu)
    [include] (/usr/share/commonbox/backgrounds)

[end]

Peter House is frustrated.