Re: port 113

Subject: Re: port 113
captgoodnight@acsalaska.net
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 13:07:55 AKST

On Friday 30 January 2004 11:53 am, jerry wrote:

> Not to start anything, but you may want read the following:
> http://grcsucks.com/
> jerry

I came accross this site for scans and such, uses nmap from what I can tell
and you get to add the commands you want yourself scanned with. So, if your a
nmap wizard... Good info too, stats on intrusions...Seems honest ;)They may
link to sheilds up some where though ;( The web design is a little shabby
too, but with all the other fun, who has time to web sling.

http://www.linux-sec.net/

The nmap scans are under the

One Minute Audits
# OpenPorts Audit

link, I myself found that sheilds up... had a way of adding stuff into the
report that just wasn't true. They lie. Well, sharing, bye bye -eddie

--
ICQ# 294477332
Where ravens sleep