Re: am I being sensored ?

Subject: Re: am I being sensored ?
From: Greg Madden (pabi@gci.net)
Date: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 19:10:30 AKST

On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 18:29, Greg Jetter wrote:

> I've sent several CC post to the list and none have appeared , is there some
> policy I'm not familar with ? or am I being sensored once again ?
>

> Greg Jetter

AFAIK, the list, aklug.org is on auto, if you are signed up your posts
go to the list.

The aklug-ops lists is similar. but anyone not subscribed gets forwarded
to me for moderation, spam control. This is mostly responses to
info@aklug.org.

I am not sure of the meaning of 'being sensored again' since the lists
are automagic, if you are subscribed, no human intervention is applied.

Mike Tibor admins the list serve through UAA so he is probably the best
source for info.

--
Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.