Modem

Subject: Modem
From: Matthew Dunaway (fert@eagle.ptialaska.net)
Date: Fri Jan 02 2004 - 15:28:13 AKST

I hope everyone had a safe & happy new year!!

I saw a modem at Compusa a few weeks ago that allowed 2 computers to be
on-line at the same time. The box said you only need 1 ISP and your
upload/download speeds would be the same 56k on both computers. My
question is, do you think it will work for linux? I still have Windows
on both of our computers, but would rather use Linux.. :-)
I can't afford high speed internet, so this would be a good alternative
for us.
Any suggestions/ideas??