Debian CD Images

Subject: Debian CD Images
From: KSchneider (krs@ferocitydesign.com)
Date: Mon Dec 29 2003 - 09:28:04 AKST

Hey guys --

I have a newbie question: I've located 7 jigdo files (with accompanied
template files) from debian.org that are, I can only assume, necessary for
the full install of woody. Is this correct? I'm also assuming all seven
will then become individual iso images. So, are these eventual cds all
required for the install, or just stuff I'd want anyway?

(Basically I'm asking if I need to spend all day downloading to get the
installation cds for Debian if I don't want to purchase it.)

Thanks,
Kate