Re: Happy Holidays

Subject: Re: Happy Holidays
From: Fielder George Dowding (fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net )
Date: Fri Dec 26 2003 - 16:32:23 AKST

Thanks Dee, and a Merry Christmas (this is the second day of the twelve
days of Christmastide) and a Happy New Year.

I didn't know about the djbdns mirror. I use postfix in lieu of qmail,
and I have given up, at least for now, experimenting with the BSD's. I
do use the djbdns family of utilities, so I appreciate haveing a local
mirror of the FOSS community's efforts.

Would you consider mirroring

  http://smarden.org/pape/Debian/

so us Debian folks could have a local on-line mirror?

On Fri, Dec 26, 2003 at 11:37:29AM -0900, W.D.McKinney wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We try to help others year round with our mirrors.
>
> Here's an updated list of server mirrors:
>
> http://www.wdm.com/LDP # The Linux Documentation Project (TLDP)
> http://qmail.akwireless.net # Alaska mirror for qmail.org
> http://djbdns.akwireless.net # Alaska mirror for djbdns.org
> http://openbsd.akwireless.net # Alaska mirror for OpenBSD Ports
>
> Best Wishes & Happy Holidays,
>
> Dee

Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm        .-.   Debian/GNU Linux
dba Iceworm Enterprises, Anchorage, Alaska   /v\   "Woody" v3.0r1
Since 1976 - Over 25 Years of Service.      /( )\  User Number 269482
                                            ^^-^^