Re: webmail packages

Subject: Re: webmail packages
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Fri Dec 26 2003 - 11:35:39 AKST

I currently have squirrelmail set up on my server at home so my wife and
I could check our home accounts from work without having to open up any
extra ports on my Smoothwall.

 From an administration standpoint, it's quite easy to install,
configure, and upgrade. It does lack some features, and doesn't have
much in the way of graphical eye-candy (It has a bunch of different
style sheets for different colors/fonts, but no graphics besides the
login screen), but it does it's job well.

I've never used anything but squirrelmail, from an administration
standpoint, so I don't know how it stacks up to other optionis.

Justin