RE: Non profit

Subject: RE: Non profit
From: William F. Fulton (fulton@gci.net)
Date: Fri Dec 19 2003 - 10:58:53 AKST

Dee

That's great this next load will consist of 17 to 21 inch monitors, some
older 233mhz and above PC's, a RISC based mainframe and some MAC G3's. The
drawback is that there is no picking and choosing you have to take it all,
and it can't be sold you can give it away you just aren't allowed to make
money off it.

If this still sounds good I need a letter from somebody on the board saying
that they want the surplus and a copy of your approved non-profit status.
Just E-mail them to me. It normally takes a few months for all the paper
work to go through but its well worth it.

Bill