info@aklug.org

Subject: info@aklug.org
From: Greg Madden (pabi@gci.net)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 14:15:22 AKST

FYI,
Mike Tibor maintains the lists for AKLUG via a server at UAA. As you may
know the aklug-ops list is used for certain AKLUG activities. On the
AKLUG web page there is a link, info@aklug.org, that forwards emails to
the aklug-ops list. The aklug-ops list requires a person to signup in
order to post. If someone sends an email to info@aklug.org that is not a
registered user the email needs to be moderated in order to get to the
aklug-ops list.

 In order to have a contact for AKLUG for i.e. O'Reilly and other
entities we may deem worthy of our attention, I have volunteered to
moderate, (read the spam) sent to info@aklug.org and post the stuff we
have requested to aklug-ops.

What this means.. we can use info@aklug.org as our contact with
whomever, I will make sure that it gets forwarded to the aklug-ops list.
This may require discussion on how many and which vendors AKLUG wants to
associate with. I will need to know also so I don't delete any either. I
think these types of discussion would be best served on the aklug-ops
list,(imho) folks should sign up for the aklug-ops list if interested. I
will make sure the emails get posted to aklug-ops.

Comments welcome

--
Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.