skipping messages in fetchmail

Subject: skipping messages in fetchmail
From: Barsalou (barjunk@attglobal.net)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 22:34:55 AKST

Well I did it, but it had unintended results. I used the -l switch so
that it would skip any messages with the limit to which I
set...unfortunately because I was no keeping the messages...when I went
to retrieve them, they had been flushed.

There doesn't seem to be a good way to skip past messages that are
hanging the system.....

I could have changed the timeout value from 300 (the default) to
something bigger. That might have helped.

Anyway, I am getting my messages regular now.

Thanks for all the advice.

Mike

--
Barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>