RE: cd-rom burner problems

Subject: RE: cd-rom burner problems
From: Jim Gribbin (jgribbin@alaska.net)
Date: Sun Nov 30 2003 - 22:53:30 AKST

Yes, it is running ide-scsi, but I have doubts that that's the issue. I
think it has something to do with the type of cd-rom format =
(multi-secession
(?), jolliet(?)) as I can pull that disk out, put in a different disk, =
and
it reads fine. I don't think there's anything wrong with the CD itself =
as it
reads fine with whatever the OS is using, it seems to be an issue with
cdrecord and, I suspect, something with the set-up parameters.

I have been trying to get to the cdrecord website to see if there could =
be
some possible format issues and look at the documentation, but it =
doesn't
seem to be up.

Jim