Re: IBM going for the jugular

Subject: Re: IBM going for the jugular
From: Fielder George Dowding (fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net )
Date: Fri Nov 21 2003 - 10:07:39 AKST

Yeh! Heh heh. I get my daily Groklaw fix at:

  http://www.groklaw.net/

There is a headlines only page at:

  http://www.groklaw.net/staticpages/index.php?page=Headlines

which just does't quite do it for me.

Cheerio!

--
Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm        .-.   Debian/GNU Linux
dba Iceworm Enterprises, Anchorage, Alaska   /v\   "Woody" v3.0r1