solaris session logging?

Subject: solaris session logging?
From: thomson (lee@afabco.com)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 20:40:11 AKST

Hi,

I'm working on some solaris 2.5 boxen that are using the openwin X
windows (not the CDE)

I have a memory, a long time ago (maybe on a DEC), of a way to log the
interactions in a shell window to a log. That is, I type a command, that
gets logged to a text file, and the output and results get logged, and
so forth, until I turn it off. Whatever comes across the text window
gets logged until I turn it off. This way I have a record of the
session. How would I do this in Solaris?

Shoot, for that matter, how would I do this on a linux box?

They're using ksh, altho I can use bash if I need to.

Thanks!

Lee