Re: Blacklisted (was Re: Found problem?)

Subject: Re: Blacklisted (was Re: Found problem?)
From: James Zuelow (e5z8652@zuelow.net)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 11:12:44 AKST

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003, Justin Dieters wrote:

> Just what I would expect - Nov. 11th is when the problem started, the relay messages indicate the problem I think I was having, and then it was removed today. I am still working on removing myself from SpamCop, but it sounds like it should be removed automagically in a bit. I submitted my IP for testing at ordb.org, just to be sure.

FWIW, I submit my own IP address every month or so to a variety of people
(mainly ORDB) "just to be sure." Certainly after any major change in my
config files. I figure that their test will probably catch something like
a typo in a config file that my brain fixes for me when I read it. Gotta
love that natural error correction routine...

Cheers,

James