Re: Found problem?

Subject: Re: Found problem?
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 13:23:57 AKST

I have a subscription to safari.oreilly.net. I like it a lot - for the
price of one book at B&N, you can 'borrow' ten books for two or three
months. And you always have the most recent books, without having to go
repurchase the same book you just bought a year or two ago.

Even if you don't have a subscription with them, you can still do text
searches and it will bring up books that have relevent sections in
them... Then go to B&N and browse those books :)

I do still buy Java/Linux/etc books at B&N when they go on clearance,
though. Sometimes it's nice to have a paper copy handy.

Justin