[FS] Compaq Proliant 4500

Subject: [FS] Compaq Proliant 4500
From: Tom (thogland@alaskatech.org)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 16:51:15 AKST

Have one of these available. It's about 5U, maybe 6U (big fellah), one
Pentium chip in it, takes up to four. Has two 7-bay SCSI CD-ROM shelves
with it, full of what I think are 2x CD-ROM drives, plus five or so
hot-swap drives in the rack (they're all 1G Quantums, I think). Has a
Netflex/3 in it, two BT-747 SCSI cards, a 3com NIC (all EISA) and two
onboard FWSCSI channels.
It's a leftover, dumped on one office by another, and they dumped it on
me. AFAIK it all works - anyone interested? I need it to go away and would
like it to go to a reasonably useful place if at all possible. It's cheap,
too (as in, make any offer that includes you picking it up and it's yours,
first-come, first-served).
Heck, I'll even throw in a one-of-a-kind autographed Debian CD :-)