Network hotsync

Subject: Network hotsync
From: Barsalou (barjunk@attglobal.net)
Date: Sun Nov 09 2003 - 13:10:56 AKST

I am not exactly sure how this works...If I am using Linux and have done
a sync with my pilot...what would be needed to do a network hotsync?
For now we can ignore firewalls and various security issues, just want
to get an understanding of how it would work.

If my friend Dave had a linux box that was setup for syncing and I had
my box setup to receive syncing....could I potentially be at Dave's
house and sync my pilot?

What exactly would be involved with that? Anyone out there had personal
experience?

Mike

--
Barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>