The LRP guy is quitting the busines

Subject: The LRP guy is quitting the busines
From: dhul (dhull@digitaloverload.net)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 09:17:32 AKST

I was looking for a router on a floppy and ran accross the LRP website. I've been here once or twice before. Seems that this guy is quitting the computer business.

The first few lines were so depressing so I stopped reading. Acroding to him the computer industry is so bad it's just time to get out.

Here's what he had to say about Florida.

"I've looked quite a bit for some stable work, but plumbers make more hourly then Sys Admins in South Florida."

I wonder if it's time for me to take up something like "plumbing".

http://www.linuxrouter.org/