Re: Who is using RBL's ?...

Subject: Re: Who is using RBL's ?...
From: Scott Johnson (scott@akghetto.com)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 00:20:41 AKST

bl.spamcop.net
sbl.spamhaus.org
relays.mail-abuse.org
blackholes.mail-abuse.org
are all good ones

I also experiment on and off with
dialups.mail-abuse.org
ipwhois.rfc-ignorant.org
list.dsbl.org
dsn.rfc-ignorant.org
dnsbl.njabl.org
blackholes.five-ten-sg.com

Only reason I don't use those ones full time is that I've gotten a few
false positives off them, but still good 90% of the time.

But defiantly the top 4 are 120% awesome and effective.

Scott

On 6 Nov 2003, at 23:07, blair parker wrote:

> OK...
>
> Now that I've got the SpamAssassin thing working with Sendmail, I'm
> looking to find out if any of you folks are using RBL's as well...
> Since the mail-abuse.org RBL has become a 'pay' service, I'm wondering
> what free services anybody out there is using. There is a very
> comprehensive list here
>
> http://www.declude.com/junkmail/support/ip4r.htm
>
> but I am curious to find out what services any of you are using, and
> any
> good/bad experiences folks have had.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Blair

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --
-- File: PGP.sig
-- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part